Terms and Conditions
1. About us
This website is provided by Adelie Foods Group Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 07964277. If you need any information or have a complaint about this website or any of our services please contact us by one of the following methods:
Telephone 0333 0037843
Get in touch using our Contact Us section
Mail (registered office)
Adelie Foods Group Ltd,
From time to time, this website may include competitions for which additional terms, which will be clearly called out within those competitions, apply.
4. Commercial Partners
Our Commercial Partners and other third parties may occasionally promote their goods or services on this website or through other direct marketing initiatives. Whilst we try to encourage our partners to offer good quality products and services at competitive prices we have no control over them or other third parties, we do not endorse the products or services they offer, or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same.
5. Ownership of materials and licence terms
Except in areas clearly marked, this website and the materials on it or provided to you through it are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to Adelie Foods Group Limited and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this website on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for your personal use provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
Use this website or any of the materials on it for:
Any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
Commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
Any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services
Use, upload or transmit
Any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person
Any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
You agree not to: establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent or unless established via an approved social bookmarking site; or
Do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our service
Encourage or permit others to do any of the above
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS, ANY PERSON AFFECTED BY YOUR ACTIONS MAY BRING A CLAIM AGAINST YOU AND/OR ADELIE FOODS GROUP LIMITED. WE WILL PURSUE A CLAIM AGAINST YOU FOR ANY LOSSES AND COSTS (INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS) WE MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS
6. Suitability of materials
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through this website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
7. Website availability
This website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
8. Links from this website
We may, from time to time, provide links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
Adelie Foods Group Limited may monitor activity and content on this website and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from this website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
11. Accuracy of information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our services is accurate. However:
(A) our services are continually developing and, occasionally, the information we put on this website may be out of date. We reserve the right to change such information at any time. Any newsletters, blogs and other items offering information have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific professional advice and should not be read or used as such;
(B) information provided by our Commercial Partners and/or other third parties is not checked by us and we have no responsibility for it. Any redress for such information should be made against the relevant Commercial Partner or third party.
ADELIE FOODS GROUP LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR VIRUSES.
NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL, FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. DETAILED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE.
13. Use of this Website outside England and Wales
Adelie Foods Group Limited makes no claims or representations that any or all of the content of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and, unless otherwise specifically stated, the content and this website is directed solely at users who access this website from England and Wales.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE ENGLAND AND WALES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
14. Liability for our mistakes
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WHERE:
(A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US;
(B) THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR
(C) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
15. Third party rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
17. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and each of us hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
URBAN eat Build Your Perfect Sandwich Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to UK residents, aged over 18, excluding Adelie Foods employees and those professionally associated with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: Entries must be made between 10:00am on 26th July 2016 and 18.00pm 27th July 2016.
- To Enter: take a picture of your perfect sarnie and share publicly on Twitter and/or Facebook with the hashtag #URBANEATSARNIE to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- No purchase is necessary however internet access and a valid social media account is required.
- The Prizes: 2 winners will each win 1 x Action Adventures Smartbox. The voucher will be valid for 10 months.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be selected by a random draw conducted by a third party independent, from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified via Facebook/Twitter within 3 working days of the closing date for the promotion and will have 14 working days to claim the prize.
- Entries will be rejected if they:
contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
b. have not been uploaded specifically for the promotion;
c. represent a danger to health and safety
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of the prizes.
- The prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
- The Promoter may substitute the prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
- By entering, winners agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
- The winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a stamped SAE to URBAN eat, PO Box 106, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7WW for a period of one month following the end of the promotion.
- Bulk votes or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Aside from the use of entry data for the performance of this promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant.
- Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English and Welsh law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.