Who Is A Legend In Your Life? #WhatALegend Competition
With that big football tournament in France going on and that other celebration of sport in Rio, this summer, we’re celebrating people of all kinds being legends!
We all know someone who’s done something that makes them a legend. Sporting hero? A celeb you just love? Perhaps a friend got you out of a tricky situation? Someone said something hilarious? A family member helped you out when you needed it? You were inspired by someone?
Share your stories, pics and videos of that person’s legendary behaviour using #WhatALegend on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. We’ll pick the biggest legend and they’ll win their face immortalised in this polaroid forever. Imagine telling your friends your face is at whatalegend.co.uk!
Entries close 28th August 2016. The #WhatALegend winner will be uploaded to the polaroid on 1st September 2016.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is only open to UK residents, aged over 18, excluding URBAN eat employees and those professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Entries must be made between 7:00am on 10th May 2016 and 11.59pm 28th August 2016.
3. To Enter: share a story, photo or video of someone you believe to be a legend and share publicly on Twitter and/or Facebook and/or Instagram with the hashtag #whatalegend to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. No purchase is necessary however internet access and a valid social media account is required.
5. The Prizes: 1 winner will win their picture immortalised forever on www.whatalegend.co.uk
6. Winner Selection: The winner will be selected randomly via a prize draw at the end of the promotion, from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via public tweet or Facebook within 7 days of the draw.
8. Entries will be rejected if they:
a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
b. have not been uploaded specifically for the promotion;
c. represent a danger to health and safety
9. The Promoter may substitute the prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
10. By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
11. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
13. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
14. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
17. Bulk votes or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
19. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English and Welsh law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.