With 2012 rapidly drawing to a close, you might have started thinking about your success, achievements or challenges from 2012, and goals for 2013.
Well, here at URBAN eat Towers weve been discussing our top resolutions and thought it would be good to share five of them with our beautiful customers to give you some New Year inspiration.
- Before posting a status on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram STOP and ask yourself whether its really necessary. If the answer is no, then step away from the Internet and find something else to do with your hands, like knitting or waving at random people like you know them (this is funny, try it)
- Lose weight the sensible way enough of the juicing, milkshake, cabbage soup, or any other diet that involves liquid only. Eat less and move more thats the only way to do it.
- Call someone on the phone, at least once a week, and actually talk to your parents. Stop kidding yourself that a text is just as good. Its not.
- Wait at least 1 whole minute before looking up the answer to something on your phone. Its called using your brain and its how people did it in the olden days.
- Try a food you think you dont like, but have actually never tried. Unless that food happens to be marrow or liver, which are unnecessary evil food types created by the devil to taunt little children with. Or is that just me?